Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Alex aboard Nikimat

Peter Forbes

Alex,

I am so sorry to hear that - we are thinking of you and all those poor people who have lost so much.

Peter
Peter Forbes
0044 7836 209730
Carango  Sailing Ketch
Amel 54 #035
In a Hurricane cradle in Grenada

On 7 Sep 2017, at 04:43, Jean-Pierre Germain jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Alexandre,

I join the others; very sad event. Glad you are safe

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera, SM007

On 7 Sep 2017, at 01:31, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Alexandre,

So very sorry for your loss. I know Nikimat was your baby. But, glad you are okay. This is so sad.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us