Compressor and the Best Method of Shipping to the USVI and BVI

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

John,

If I were you I would ship it duty free from the US to St. John,
USVI. There is a mail service (named Connections) in Cruz Bay on St.
John that is very good and it is owned by a sailor. They will
receive FedEx, UPS and the very cheap method "3-day USPS Priority
Parcel Service."

We used Connections in Cruz Bay to receive about 30 boxes we shipped
through the US Postal Service after we purchased our Amel which was
berthed in the BVI.

Contact them at connections"at"islands.vi - subsittute the "at" with
@ or phone them at (340) 776-6922.

Their complete address is:
6 D Cruz Bay
PO Box 37