Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Compressor and the Best Method of Shipping to the USV...

dlm48@...

Hi Judy and Bill,

Do you think Connections would accept a Milwaukee 0721-21 V28 28 Volt Right
Angle Drill Kit which has to be bought in the USA as you cant get them in the
UK.? Sending it to the UK and then taking it back to the BVI's is going to
be a real PITA not even thinking about the tax issues getting it into the UK
and then the BVI's. Also we need to pay a visit to St John at Easter as some
boat guests dont have a US visa and we want to go to the USVI's for sure St
Thomas and also probably over to St Croix so the easy way for them to get
legally into the USVI's is the ferry from West End to Cruz Bay.

Thanks and have a wonderful and happy 2008

David

yahoogroups@svbebe.com writes:

John,

If I were you I would ship it duty free from the US to St. John,
USVI. There is a mail service (named Connections) in Cruz Bay on St.
John that is very good and it is owned by a sailor. They will
receive FedEx, UPS and the very cheap method "3-day USPS Priority
Parcel Service."

We used Connections in Cruz Bay to receive about 30 boxes we shipped
through the US Postal Service after we purchased our Amel which was
berthed in the BVI.

Contact them at connections"Contact theContact them at connection
@ or phone them at (340) 776-6922.

Their complete address is:
6 D Cruz Bay
PO Box 37