Hope to see you there.

Frank Newton
'Bootlegger of Mann'

From: eric [mailto:kimberlite@optonline.net]
Sent: 04 January 2008 03:58
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Richard and Joan

BURRRR

I am already there. When will you arrive and where do you expect to
stay. I am at the Simpson bay marina.

The reason I asked is that I had dinner with my usual crew in New York
City last night. One of my crew had an OPO posting which I assumed was
yours looking for crew.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite