Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cheers Alex

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Good to hear you and Elaine are OK. Sadly many of the people we met in St Martin remained.  No way to know how they fared.  We too will be returning next month with many spares for a new sailing season.  Hope to see you in our travels.

Ben Driver
S/V La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Sep 8, 2017, at 3:04 PM, pjn.mccallin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good evening Ben, yes safely tucked up in Jolly Harbour. The marina staff have told owners all is well, though with the caveat of the next storm not to far away! Bummer!

We have been advised that Yachts moored in the IWW marina did not fair well I would have bet money that the Lagoon would have afforded good protection, shows you what I know.

May meet up next season, we return mid November with a shed load of spares as usual!

Regards Patrick & Elaine regards also to Gayle.