Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Some help with an Amel Sharki

INUS - BUSCH

Cameron,

Gratulation to your Sharki, on mine I have a Lofrans Tigres. I changed it 2 weeks ago and the new one fits exactely to where the old was. Very easy to do. The actual Tigres has the same dimensions as 30 years ago (!). And you can buy all spare parts, e.g. the motor only. Hope it helps.

Dieter
Fal-lera Sharki #135

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 10.09.2017 um 13:55 schrieb Cameron Burness cameron.burness@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

My son and I have just bought an Amel Sharki #97, 1984.
There was only a very small amount of instruction documents with the boat.
The first problem we would like the forum's help with is the windlass. From what we can see it would appear to be the original windlass.
The electric motor is no use, we have power to it, the brushes are OK but nothing. The windlass works mechanically.
There are no details of the motor on the motor and no documentation.
We would like to just replace the motor but without specifications and motor details we are running blind.
Any help the forum can give regarding the motor details would be appreciated.. Thanks
Craig and Cameron