Main Mast Deck Light

greatketch@...

Harmonie has a deck light installed on the forward side of the mainmast that has "spontaneously disassembled" itself and--of course--all the bits bounced once on deck before disappearing overboard.  I am pretty sure at least some other SMs had spreader lights in lieu of a mast mounted deck light, but this does have the look of an original installation, and there is no evidence that spreader lights were ever installed.

Does anyone know the brand and a source for these--or if they are still available?  I have attached the best photos I can get from deck level of what remains.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Port Hayward, Virginia