Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Hurricane Prep

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Don't be so sure that it will shread. That is made of woven Nylon and coated on both sides with polypropelene. The same fabric is used to make cargo tarps for 18 wheelers.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sep 10, 2017 7:40 PM, "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have a similar enclosure.  I think strong winds would rip it to shreds, especially if not coming from the bow.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

Kent Robertson