From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 1:07 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main Mast Deck Light

Hi Bill K,

Mine bounced on the deck, scattered lots of glass before heading to Davey Jones locker.

Got a LED bulb to fit from "boat lamps.co.uk". £80 IIRC

Jean-Pierre Germain

Eleuthera SM007

On 11 Sep 2017, at 03:41, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill

Here is the one I have. Same as yours but with a steaming light.

Defender in Connecticut.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376