Best,

Bill Rouse
s/v BeBe SM2 #387

PS contact me off-line at brouse at gmail.com

would accept a Milwaukee 0721-21 V28 28 Volt Right
Angle Drill Kit which has to be bought in the USA as you cant get
them in the
UK.? Sending it to the UK and then taking it back to the BVI's is
going to
be a real PITA not even, thinking about the tax issues getting it
into the UK
and then the BVI's. Also we need to pay a visit to St John at
Easter as some
boat guests dont have a US visa and we want to go to the USVI's for
sure St
Thomas and also probably over to St Croix so the easy way for them
to get
legally into the USVI's is the ferry from West End to Cruz Bay.

Thanks and have a wonderful and happy 2008

David