Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

karkauai

That's just plain rude Hanspeter. I guess you were never a neophyte with a big boat and all kinds of systems that you never had to work on.  I was (and still am), but I'm getting better, thanks to the helpful people here. We all try to help with what ever problems others are having.  Just delete the posts that bore you.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Sep 11, 2017, at 5:40 PM, 'hanspeter.baettig@...' hanspeter.baettig@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Paul i think its not the right time to ask the forum about your ac problems. Read the manuals google it
go to a ac tec and dont' ask the forum with your little problem. Because its a brodcast  forum. We should only post intelligent questions, things everybodey can solve itselve should not be posting on this forum. Othetwise you go to Bill's Amel School
hanspeter
SM 16
Tamango 2
Ageria

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.09.2017 um 15:56 schrieb pstas2003 <no_reply@...>:

First off, our thoughts and prayers go out to Alexandre and all of those impacted by these last two storms.  I don’t know you Alex, but I have followed your postings and the procedures on your website.  I know this is a huge loss for you.  Hang in there, it will get better..

Our aft Clima A/C unit comes on, and the compressor kicks in after a few seconds.  However, the fan unit does not start up at any of the three speeds.

I have searched the forum and found some information regarding blowers functioning at lower speed than normal, but nothing when the fan unit doesn’t work at all.

I was hoping for some information on where I should begin my trouble shooting.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Grenada