Think about that.
Hanspeter
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 12.09.2017 um 00:08 schrieb Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hanspeter, I dove on my prop today and it was pretty clean, but scraped it anyway, the bottom had only a slight slime/growth , my boat lives in fresh water. Its been far worse and always ran up to 300 rpm.

Thanks,
Pat
SM123

-----Original Message-----
From: 'hanspeter.baettig@...' hanspeter.baettig@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Mon, Sep 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] RPMs

pat
dont touch the Bosch injector engine !! if you dont see diesel is coming a little bit out of the injection conection to the cylinder input; then your problem is elswere.
clean your hull.
if you are a nice guy, send us fotos about your underwater sealife; I'm not kiding, its all about that
hanspeter
SM16( Tamango 2

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.09.2017 um 23:41 schrieb Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Mark, Thanks for getting back . I used the same and correct filters. I observed that the linkage moved forward well beyond the 2200 point , but no further increase in rpms. The engine seems to run smoothly , if it were an injector would you have a noticeable telltale ? Is the fact that in neutral It gets to 3000 rpm mean anything?
Thanks,
Pat