Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

hanspeter baettig

Bravo Skipper Mark
did you really understand my bad english rethoric before critisime me on this forum. I gave the only right answere to solve his ac problem, but we are discussing Alex' s difficulties
anyway have  always fair winds and lot of plesure with your European Amel  Sailing Boat
Hanspeter
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 12.09.2017 um 00:56 schrieb Rick Gutierrez devaxmangor@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Bravo Mark!

On Sep 11, 2017, at 3:52 PM, mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Wow! This is really mean.

If someone wants to post or help, then let them.

You don’t have to read this you know.

Please don’t choke the forum with hate mail or your opinions on how the forum should or shouldn’t work. You don’t have to be on this.

And besides, Paul is new to this forum and his Amel. There is a lot to learn and you should not judge him because he is an Amel novice.

I hate having to write this but someone needed to.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us