Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

Mark Erdos

Wow! This is really mean.

If someone wants to post or help then let them.

You don’t have to read this you know.

Please don’t choke the forum with hate mail or your opinions on how the forum should or shouldn’t work. You don’t have to be on this.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 5:40 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

Paul i think its not the right time to ask the forum about your ac problems. Read the manuals google it

go to a ac tec and dont' ask the forum with your little problem. Because its a brodcast  forum. We should only post intelligent questions, things everybodey can solve itselve should not be posting on this forum. Othetwise you go to Bill's Amel School

hanspeter

SM 16

Tamango 2

Ageria

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.09.2017 um 15:56 schrieb pstas2003 <no_reply@...>:

First off, our thoughts and prayers go out to Alexandre and all of those impacted by these last two storms.  I don’t know you Alex, but I have followed your postings and the procedures on your website.  I know this is a huge loss for you.  Hang in there, it will get better.

Our aft Clima A/C unit comes on, and the compressor kicks in after a few seconds.  However, the fan unit does not start up at any of the three speeds.

I have searched the forum and found some information regarding blowers functioning at lower speed than normal, but nothing when the fan unit doesn’t work at all.

I was hoping for some information on where I should begin my trouble shooting.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Grenada

www.RitaKathryn.com

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.