Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

Mark Erdos

Wow! This is really mean.

If someone wants to post or help then let them.

You don’t have to read this you know.

Please don’t choke the forum with hate mail or your opinions on how the forum should or shouldn’t work. You don’t have to be on this.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff