Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

Mark Erdos

Hanspeter,

What I responded to was you extremely mean and rude email posted regarding Paul’s AC difficulties.

Paul i think its not the right time to ask the forum about your ac problems. Read the manuals google it

go to a ac tec and dont' ask the forum with your little problem. Because its a brodcast  forum. We should only post intelligent questions, things everybodey can solve itselve should not be posting on this forum. Othetwise you go to Bill's Amel School

hanspeter

SM 16

Tamango 2

Ageria

My suggestion to you is since you have no constructive input to the topic then please do not post. If you are upset with how others post or help on this forum, then go away.

To tell someone who is new to Amel and this forum that their post is not up to your standards is despicable. We all had to start somewhere. This is the way we all learn. We pay it forward to others that need help and take from those that went before us. If you cannot help then do not post.

This is my last post regarding this subject and will not answer further to your antagonistic ramblings.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 7:19 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

Bravo Skipper Mark

did you really understand my bad english rethoric before critisime me on this forum. I gave the only right answere to solve his ac problem, but we are discussing Alex' s difficulties

anyway have  always fair winds and lot of plesure with your European Amel  Sailing Boat

Hanspeter
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 12.09.2017 um 00:56 schrieb Rick Gutierrez devaxmangor@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Bravo Mark!

On Sep 11, 2017, at 3:52 PM, mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Wow! This is really mean. 

If someone wants to post or help, then let them. 

You don’t have to read this you know.

Please don’t choke the forum with hate mail or your opinions on how the forum should or shouldn’t work. You don’t have to be on this.

And besides, Paul is new to this forum and his Amel. There is a lot to learn and you should not judge him because he is an Amel novice. 

I hate having to write this but someone needed to.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.