Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft A/C Clima Blower Motor

Rick Grimes

Actually Hanspeter, your English was quite good. You were very articulate in your advice to Paul. The problem is that it was not helpful advice and your response was not 'the only right answer'.  Further, people are discussing Alex's difficulties under the heading "Alex aboard Nikimat" not under the heading "Aft AC Clima Blower Motor" There is no rule that says one can't ask a question on the forum until they have read all the manuals and consulted with technicians or have acquired as much knowledge and experience as you apparently have. That said, as for me, I will continue to ask my naive and stupid questions about my "little problems" when I have them, help anyone I can with constructive advice, and ignore crude responses such as the one you gave to Paul.  I can't help Paul on his issue so I'm not offering advice. I am waiting to see if someone else might do so because I might learn something--which is what this forum is all about.

Rick Grimes
ASM2000 (#404)