Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] genua traveller super maramu 1992

Mike Ondra

Peter,
It is not clear what model/hull # you are nor your location. I can say that we replaced our Antal jib cars last year. Their configuration is custom for Amel, but the US distributor for Antal knew exactly what car went with our Amel model. He brought our replacements in with his next delivery from Italy. My suggestion is to contact an Antal distributor near you.

Mike Ondra
Aletes SM #240
Rock Hall, MD

On Sep 14, 2017, at 9:14 AM, mausi@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Bill,

Iam currently not at the boat. Do you have the measurement of the track where the car is sitting on?
It looks like I have to get a new car due to the old plastic roller is no longer availlable.

Thank you,
Peter