Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] fresh water pump and pressure

Udo <udo@...>

I have switched our pump out to the Jabsco. I have to check which size
but believe it is the one you are mentioning.

This higher pressure pump is really nice and functions well but has led
to several leeks in the system that I had to trouble shoot. Most of it
was tightening or replacing hose clamps. One issue involved changing out
the original master shower valve since the pressure caused it to
continuously drip. (We have a conventional shower head, rather than the
push button one).

Overall no big deal.

The only other thing is that the control light next to the water pump
breaker is now continuously lit when the breaker is on. With the old
pump the light only came on when the pump was running.

Udo, SM #50