From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 11:26 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] New anchor chain

Hello!

We need a new anchor chain and found on Defender, Acco G4 high test 3/8 chain full drum 400 feet for 1400 usd.

Looks as a good price, but does anyone know about the quality of the hot dip galvanization. I bought som American made galavinized shackle but they started to corroded almost instantly. I don want that to happen with a new anchor chain

Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259  currently in Annapolis