Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Crew?

Frank Newton <bootlegger@...>

Hi Horst

And a very happy New Year to you!

Great to hear from you.

In the event I came up solo and enjoyed every minute of it;
Nevis, St Kitts, St Barts and off course then on to here,St Martin.
Only thing is I have to get back down to Amel, Guadeloupe fast
- like by Tuesday, so someone to share the 24 hr watches would
be good. Just had a guy on the phone in response to my crew bar
Card; sadly either his phone or my phone is faulty as I could heare
Him but he couldn't hear me.

Yes, your idea of posting an itenery is a good one. Problemm is
I don't have one yet in terms of a timetable that is. But I
Guess I need to get one down, particularly the Pacific legs.

Delighted with the boat. Never given me a moments concern, and
We really did have some bad weather on the crossing as you will
have heard with two sinkings and many many breakages among the
well dispersed fleet.

What are your plans for this year?

I am home this Fridaynfor several weeks after leaving the boat
in Amel's care. If you are there perhaps we could get together
for lunch?

Keep in touch.

Frank