Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Alex aboard Nikimat

Mike Johnson

Hi Alex,

Thank you. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.

Mike & Peta

Solitude
SM461

On 17 Sep 2017, at 16:44, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dear Amel friends,

I finally had the time, electricity and bandwidth to read the messages all of you sent.
I can’t tell you how touched I truly am.

Thanks you
Bill & Judy, Eric, Mark, Kent, Danny, Ian, Derek, Jean-Pierre, John, Hanspeter, Jeff, Peter, Trevor, Giovanni, Alex, Grazyna, Darren, Brent, James & Chloe, Mike & Petra, Ben & Gayle, Patrick & Elaine, Ian & Judy, Colin & Lauren, I hope I did not forget anyone.

Thanks Brent, I am glad I was able to help you in your studies.
Patrick & Elaine thanks for opening a bottle of Champagne !
Colin & Lauren, thank you again, I saw a Maramu in Island Water World that lost its mast, I could not see the name.
Also Rafael’s Super Maramu was in Anse Marcel, we are not sure.

Also thanks for being behind me regarding the insurance, I am afraid this will be the next fight, will see.

Duane & Peg, I am glad you only had 40/50kt of wind and Wanderer is safe!

How did Jeff do?

Sincerely, Alexandre