Antigua November

Mike Ondra

Vladimir.
We too plan to be traveling to Antigua in November departing from the Chesapeake around November 5. What will be your point of departure?
Mike Ondra
Aletes SM#240
Rock Hall, MD

On Sep 19, 2017, at 3:15 AM, Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Alex,

As it stands now, we plan sailing trip to Antigua in November with Salty Dawg s
If it goes forward we can bring something to you from US take you to Antigua.
You can contact me sonsev52 that is gml.

SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"
Vladimir Sonsev
Tel/Text: 202 258 1916

On Sep 18, 2017 8:26 AM, "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning Paul,

Thank you for your email.

I think Hurricane Maria is too far from Sint Maarten to have any effect, but I feel for Dominica and may be south of Guadeloupe.

I have LOTS of spare parts.
The only things I did not save were the rudder zinc because of their weight/price ratio and the water maker filter because of their volume/price ratio.

Once I am done replying all the encouragement message I received on Facebook (Amel NIKIMAT) and post of the hurricane preparation and evacuation, I will start to take pictures and describe what I have.

Hope we meet and glad you are safe in Grenada!
Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 17, 2017, 9:25 PM

Alex,

Glad to hear
things are getting better for you.  Hoping that Maria will
turn out to be a dud.

know I am late to the party but I would be very interested
in taking that domestic water pump off your hands should
things with prior inquiries fail to come to fruition.  I
would also like to let you know that I would be interested
in any other spares you may be looking to dispose of.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Grenada