Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 2:15 AM

Alex,
As it stands now, we plan sailing trip to
Antigua in November with Salty Dawg s

If it goes forward we can bring something to you from US
take you to Antigua.

You can contact me sonsev52 that is gml.
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

Vladimir Sonsev

Tel/Text: 202 258 1916

On Sep 18, 2017 8:26 AM,
"Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com
[amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Good morning Paul,

Thank you for your email.

I think Hurricane Maria is too far from Sint Maarten to have
any effect, but I feel for Dominica and may be south of
Guadeloupe.

I have LOTS of spare parts.

The only things I did not save were the rudder zinc because
of their weight/price ratio and the water maker filter
because of their volume/price ratio.

Once I am done replying all the encouragement message I