Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Antigua November

VLADIMIR SONSEV

HI Mike,

I plan to go to Hampton at the end of October and depart from there.
I will be happy meeting you.
Do you keep your boat in Rock Hall marina?
Write me SONSEV52  on gml.

Vladimir
202 258 1916

On Sep 19, 2017 04:52, "Mike Ondra mdondra@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Vladimir.
We too plan to be traveling to Antigua in November departing from the Chesapeake around November 5. What will be your point of departure?
Mike Ondra
Aletes SM#240
Rock Hall, MD

On Sep 19, 2017, at 3:15 AM, Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Alex,

As it stands now, we plan sailing trip to Antigua in November with Salty Dawg s
If it goes forward we can bring something to you from US take you to Antigua.
You can contact me sonsev52 that is gml.

SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"
Vladimir Sonsev
Tel/Text: 202 258 1916

On Sep 18, 2017 8:26 AM, "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good morning Paul,

Thank you for your email.

I think Hurricane Maria is too far from Sint Maarten to have any effect, but I feel for Dominica and may be south of Guadeloupe.

I have LOTS of spare parts.
The only things I did not save were the rudder zinc because of their weight/price ratio and the water maker filter because of their volume/price ratio.

Once I am done replying all the encouragement message I received on Facebook (Amel NIKIMAT) and post of the hurricane preparation and evacuation, I will start to take pictures and describe what I have.

Hope we meet and glad you are safe in Grenada!
Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.
To: amelyachtowners@...m
Date: Sunday, September 17, 2017, 9:25 PM

Alex,

Glad to hear
things are getting better for you.  Hoping that Maria will
turn out to be a dud.

know I am late to the party but I would be very interested
in taking that domestic water pump off your hands should
things with prior inquiries fail to come to fruition.  I
would also like to let you know that I would be interested
in any other spares you may be looking to dispose of.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Grenada