Mixing Elbow

pwschofield@...

Good Morning.  Thank you all for your friendly advice regarding my turbo replacement/long term maintenance.  Along this same topic, I am looking into replacing the mixing elbow.  On my TMD22 the casting number is 3775N10A-1 but that doesn't appear to correlate to the part number I'm seeing in the manual which is 861413 (replaced by 3582512).

My mixing elbow has a 3.5" flange for the riser pipe however, the replacement part 3582512 appears to be 5" based on my internet searches.

Has anyone run into this issue yet when replacing their exhaust/mixing elbow?  If so, how did you deal with it?

I'd appreciate any insight.

Thank you.

Paul
SM215