Re: Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Dan Carlson

Hi All,  I am working on my spare parts list for my return to BeBe in November.   I am looking for details on the replacement brushes for the AMFA fresh water pump.

Does anyone know a part number for just the brushes.   That is all that I need for that pump.

Or if you don't know the part number if you could give me the dimensions of the brushes themselves (length, width, height) and a picture of the brushes as well.  The shape of metal clip at the top is good to have a picture of in case I just need to go to a motor store to try to pick the best fit.

Thanks and Regards,  Dan Carlson, sv BeBe, SM#387