Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mixing Elbow
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017, 9:25 AM

Good Morning.  Thank you all for your
friendly advice regarding my turbo replacement/long term
maintenance.  Along this same topic, I am looking into
replacing the mixing elbow.  On my TMD22 the casting number
is 3775N10A-1 but that doesn't appear to correlate to
the part number I'm seeing in the manual which is 861413
(replaced by 3582512).
My mixing elbow has a 3.5"
flange for the riser pipe however, the replacement part
3582512 appears to be 5" based on my internet searches.

Has anyone run into
this issue yet when replacing their exhaust/mixing elbow?
If so, how did you deal with it?
I'd appreciate any
insight.
Thank