Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017, 2:38 PM

Hi All,  I am working on my spare parts list for
my return to BeBe in November.   I am looking for details
on the replacement brushes for the AMFA fresh water pump.

Does anyone know a
part number for just the brushes.   That is all that I
need for that pump.
Or if you don't know the part
number if you could give me the dimensions of the brushes
themselves (length, width, height) and a picture of the
brushes as well.  The shape of metal clip at the top is
good to have a picture of in case I just need to go to a
motor store to try to pick the best fit.
Thanks and Regards,  Dan Carlson,
sv BeBe, SM#387