Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Dan Carlson

Hi Alexandre,  Thanks for the reply.   I am sorry to read about your latest round with the hotel you are in.   I hope that you are able to work something out.   Have you been able to identify any reasonable ways to get out of there with all of your things?   I am for your electricity and internet to get a little bit better and try to reach out to you for a real conversation.   Then we can talk more specifically about ways that we can help or where we might be able to catch up with you.

Please keep the updates coming and let us know ways that we might be able to help.

Best Regards,  Dan Carlson,  sv BeBe, SM#387