Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Dan,

I definitely hope I can find a solution for the hotel, it is my priority at the moment.

If not I need to find a place to rent on the French or Dutch side.
Yesterday I drove a little on the Dutch and French side, pretty much all the building are destroyed. I don’t much the point of staying here.
So far I don’t see a future for the island before several years.

I have the car all day today, I will go deeper on the French side and see if I can find Rafael’s Super Maramu at Anse Marcel.

I thought of going to Martinique but was told I would have to pay 20% on everything I bring… and show invoices.
So Monday or Tuesday, I will call the French customs and explain the situation, will see what they say.
If acceptable, then still will have to find a container, etc.

Thanks for the help offering Dan.
I don’t want to write non-Amel stuff on the forum, but I might time to time to see if people have suggestions.

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017, 8:14 PM

Hi Alexandre,  Thanks for the reply.   I am
sorry to read about your latest round with the hotel you are
in.   I hope that you are able to work something out.
 Have you been able to identify any reasonable ways to get
out of there with all of your things?   I am for your
electricity and internet to get a little bit better and try
to reach out to you for a real conversation.   Then we can
talk more specifically about ways that we can help or where
we might be able to catch up with you.
Please keep the updates coming
and let us know ways that we might be able to help.

Best Regards,  Dan Carlson,
sv BeBe, SM#387