Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Puerto Del Ray - Puerto Rico - Hurricane Irma/Maria

Stephen Davis

Hello Eric,

So far the wind has been light, and not coming from the direction of the coal pile behind the port, and Aloha is clean. Other than short trips inland, we will be on the boat, and can keep it clean should the situation change. Also we are enjoying the town and marina so far.

Kelly has been really helpful, and we will say hi for you.

Let us know if yo make it to Cartagena, and we will take the bus there for a couple of days.

Regards,

Steve and Liz

On Sep 23, 2017, at 17:39, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Steve and Liz

Are you having a problem with the soot from the coal burning plant across the harbor?

Please say hello to Kelly in the office  from Eric on Kimberlite

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376