Super Maramu 2K interior cushions set for barter

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Hello all,

Aquarius has been updated to look more like BeBe on the inside, and we have replaced our lightly used interior cushion set.  This includes the cushions around the table and the love seat.  Pictures of the interior are attached to a previous email from my wife.   There are no rips or stains, just some normal wear signs, but not much.....  Our previous owner put this interior in about 3 years ago, and has only seen about 15 months of usage.  It's looking for a new home!!
We currently in Trinidad and so are the cushions, if you are going to make your way down here let me know.
We will be here for about two weeks, leaving on or about October 14th.

Let us know if you interested.

Best regards,
Ken Powers
Aquarius SM 2000 #262.