Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] COCO Amel 53 2000 sail sizes

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Paul,

What was the material material used for your sails?  Aquarius will be fitted with Hydranet sails, and I hope (because Hydranet is not cheap) that they will be good for many years....

Thanks for your input!

Ken Powers
SV Aquarius SM2K #262
Currently on the hard at PowerBoats in Trinidad

On Friday, September 29, 2017 11:43 AM, "Ken Powers sailingaquarius@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi,

Bill told me about QSails, and I am to receive the sails today from QSails.  They have all the measurements.  I have not seen the sails yet, just a photo.  But, the service so far has been awesome!

QSails in Turkey
Emrah Oge - info@...

Ken
Aquarius SM2K #262
Currently on the hard at PowerBoats in Trinidad
www.sailingaquarius.com

On Friday, September 29, 2017 10:40 AM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

I have two sail size specifications from Amel.

They are not identical.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool. com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 12:30 PM, gdagreen@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am in the process of ordering a new set of sails in the US while my boat is in Greece.

Does anyone happen to have the factory sizes of the sails and ballooners?

Many thanks