Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New rollers on Sharki booms

Hello Cameron,

Have you tried After Sales Service at Amel??

Here is their address’  SAV (at) Amel (dot) com.  Ensure you quote your boat name, type and hull number.  Include photos of the component you wish a replacement for…

I source most of my spares through them.

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 1 Oct 2017, at 08:34, Cameron Burness cameron.burness@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good afternoon,
My son and I, Sharki #97, are looking for some assistance from the forum.
We need to replace the rollers at the end of the booms on the main and mizzen booms.
Can the forum please help with what rollers can be used and any tips for changing the rollers.
Thanks in advance
Cameron