Re: Technical specs

camacfinancial <camacfinancial@...>

Dear Richard,

I am located in the south of France. would it be possible to get a
digital copy of the drawings you have?

Kind Regards

Caspar

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Richard Piller
<richard03801@...> wrote:

What we have is a set of drawings that we got with our
SM 209. What is your location? We are heading out of
Annapolis in a few days and are set is being copied by
another Amel ower that is naked.

Fair winds from Challenge
--- camacfinancial <camacfinancial@...> wrote:

Dear All,

I am a new SM owner and I am looking for some
technical information.
Amel was so kind to send me a CD-Rom, however it
contained information
on SM2000, which is not exactly the same. I have
seen technical
schemes of the regular SM (wiring, plumming,
layouts, etc...) that is
normally provided on purchase, unfortunatly in my
case I miss the
majority of them. Does somebody have the (or any)
softcopies available
for me, or know where to obtain them?

Kind Regards,

Caspar