Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raw water pump VP TMD22
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 1:34 PM

AlexandreImpressive and comprehensive
spar-part stock you have.We will haul out in
Georgetown Sassafras river for repair after the grounding.
So we will not go south for a year or so.But
would be interested in your raw water pump as well as the
exhaust elbow, maybe also the starter motor and lifting pump
for the VP. Exhaust elbow for the Onan with
gasket.If you do not got it sold locally let me
know.Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259