Re: Sail plans for maramu

Dave_Benjamin

On the older Amel's, I don't trust "sailplans" because Amel sourced the masts from Isomat and others, and there can be some minor variations. On the Super Maramu, 54's, 55's, and 64's, we have all the relevant information courtesy of Chantiers Amel and it's quite reliable.
So there is only one right away to assure proper fitting sails and that is to measure the rig on your Maramu.
It's a simple process and we've helped 100's of people get through the process since the majority of our loft clients are not local to us. If you can't manage the measurements on your own, I'd hire a rigger for the short amount of time it takes to measure.