Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engine exhaust hull fitting and copper water lines

eric freedman

John,

My friend Eric Forsyth swears by Rust Bullet. I can attest to its efficacy.

Eric incidentally has logged 375,000 miles on his home built 42 foot west sail. 2 circumnavigations, northwest passage, many times to the Antarctic. He is headed to Portugal from Madera at age 85 as we speak.

If you have a time look at his website and his book that was just published.

He is also a CCA Blue water medal recipient.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376