Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Plug 12V Sharki [1 Attachment]

Mark Pitt

This is an Italian Type L grounded plug/socket standard, CEI 23-16/VII, that includes two styles rated at 10 and 16 amps.  The Amel ones are 10 amp.  I have purchased the Btinico brand of these plugs ( both in the US and in Europe) when I have added fans and other devices.  It is easy to make a pigtail to convert from this plug to standard 12 volt banana plug.

Mark Pitt
SY Sabbatical III, currently in Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Spain

On Oct 7, 2017, at 4:39 PM, carcodespam@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

Anybody knows what kind of plug fits into the tree-pin plug socket of the Amel Sharki?
Picture of the plug socket attached. There are 3 such sockets, one in the front electric panel for the mast electric, one at the main electric table and one in the after cabin. Each has 3 pins with (+) in the middle and both (-) left and right.

The locations of the plug sockets are rather small to change these sockets for a usual modern 12V round shaped socket.

Gerhard