From: osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Oct 3, 2017 1:27 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raw water pump VP TMD22

We need a New raw water pump to our TMD22
An original VP cost  550 USD. On Parts 4 Engines it cost 370 USD but it does not look the same. Anyone have a suggestion for were to order spare parts to the TMD22 in USA,? we need some other spare parts too.
We need spare parts to the Onan as well, Any suggestion for were to order Onan spare parts?
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259