a/c pump replacement

JEFFREY KRAUS

Does anyone know where to get the salt water circulating pump for the a/c system in the US, or do I have to go thru Amel?

I hope to replace the original with the new pump, and use the original as a backup.

Also, I am replacing my burket fresh water valves (for the head water flow). I was told the new replacement # was 221602. I know other owners have replaced their valves. Is this the number part you used?

There was also a rebuild kit. Anyone have the kit #, and the company offering it for sale?

Again, I'll replace the originals (both have issues) with the replacements, and rebuild the originals and keep them as spares.

Thanks in Advance.

Jeff Spirit Amel 54 #14