Keel bolts

smiles bernard

Hello Amel fans

My wife and i are planning to head off across oceans with our young kids next year.

We recently purchased a maramu from 1985. Not a SM. she's amazing but I feel I have lots to learn!

I have been pondering the condition of the keel bolts and whether or not to bother with this line of enquiry before we head off.

I believe they are accessible within the water tanks under the table.

I'd be really interested to hear other people's experience with inspection / access and condition of these once inspected.

Many thanks in advance and fair winds

Miles

SeaLove #162