Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Exhaust Hose - how much to replace?

eric freedman

Duane,

There is a beautifully made stainless steel exhaust elbow on eBay. It is cast and has the flame from the engine directed in a better direction.

I   went through 2 before putting in the stainless one. I found pitting at the weld of the factory exhaust flange.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

http://www.ebay.com/itm/L3-Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Mixing-Elbow-Replaces-Yanmar-4JH-129673-13552-/232011702592?hash=item3604f9a140:g:2PoAAOSwLnBX2cMN&vxp=mtr