Re: Electric Heads

seagasm@...

This has been my experience with these bloody toilets...

1 Although the footprints are the same, the base is very week and is suseptable to breaking, particularly if installed in the forward bathroom.
2 The timer for flushing is very short, if using salt water to flush it will not take too long for the outlet to clog
3 The unit uses a Gates belt to drive the macerator and will break frequently. At a cost of about AUD $30 each, the complete toilet needs to be removed, then completely dismanteled to replace the broken belt, then reassembled and reinstalled.
I too thought initially the way to go, but soon replaced both units. A very expensive exercise.

Best Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM# 171