Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: AIS reception

eric freedman

The one that I have is a 2-channel unit it switches between the two
channels, and I believe I paid about 178 British pounds for it. It is made
by a company called NASA and is distributed by a company called ALL Gadgets.
It looks like a radar screen and takes about an hour and a half to hook up;
most of the time is spent adding the vhf antenna to the top of the mizzen.
The wiring from the top of the mizzen to the nav station took 20 minutes
(Thanks Amel).

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite