Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Electric Heads

Hello Gerhard,

Earlier in this this thread, I stated that RM69’s on my early SM are very reliable.  Still being offered in NL.

FWIW, I had the Jabsco on my previous boat and the RM69’s are far more reliable.

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM007

On 13 Oct 2017, at 10:50, Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I think I'm going to try adding the locking Jabsco head (and maybe valve) before I resort to a big change like adding a Lavac.  If they work for a year, I'm willing to do some maintenance once a year.  Besides, that's keeping with the "don't change anything for a year" rule, right? :D

Tom, do you know the part numbers of the things you installed?

Thanks,
Ryan
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:11 AM, carcodespam@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

Change for a Lavac Vaccum and you have never to think about it.

Gerhard