From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2017 4:02 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] waterpressure

Hello and greetings from Marina die Ragusa to all Amel,
I think my Reya waterpressure is starting to short and often -I think I have to refill the airpressure .Any suggestions how to start and how to controll .
I would switch the pump off, let water run until pressure 1bar ? And then give some air until 2bar?

Thank you for your help

Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162 Marina di Ragusa /Sicily