From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 6:56 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Which engine mount model was used on SM's with Volvo engines [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from kavanga@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Hi all,

The engine mounts between the steel cradle on which the engine and gearbox are mounted on my SM # 351 need te be replaced by new ones. After consulting Mr. Olivier Beaute it turned out that Amel used the older engine mounts, called 'Suspension hydro mounts for Perkins M80', also for a period of time after they changed from installing Volvo Penta  to Yanmar engines.

The importing company of Perkins in the Netherlands can't recognise these mounts from a photo that I also attach to this message.

Can anybody recognise this type of engine mount?

Thanks in advance for your reactions!

Willem Kroes

SM 2k #351 "Kavanga"