Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] points to check before buying 2003 Amel SM 2000

Dan Carlson

Hi Steven,  if it is the one I looked at 2yrs ago it needs a good survey and a very solid plan of action.

Happy to pick up with you off line.

Dan Carlson,
SM 387, sv BeBe

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Steven Nieman stefnieman@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Hi Mark,

I´ll keep that in mind.

I´m Dutch and looked at a 53´´ In Holland.

Thanks for your input.

regards,

Steven

Op 17 Oct 2017, om 19:47 heeft 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> het volgende geschreven:

Steven,

Get a good surveyor, one that knows Amels. There are plenty mentioned on this forum.

Call Bill Rouse and get him involved. This will be money VERY well spent. (I’m assuming you are in the USA or North America)

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us