Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] points to check before buying 2003 Amel SM 2000

Teun BAAS <teunbaas@...>

Hi Steven,

I am also Dutch but live in USA.

Have retained Bill ROUSE for an AMEL currently in the South Pacific.

I can attest that retaining Bill is money well spent; he will send you pre-purchase check lists with instructions of specific areas to photograph (200 pics). He will then remotely study & review them and giver you his comments. I know he has been able to point out deficiencies/issues which were not observed/mentioned by a surveyor but, upon further inspection, turned out to be correct.

Best regards Teun BAAS